- Agricultural Sciences Library
- Divisions Library
- University Library
- Service Guide
The Library was founded in 1872 with the establishment of the Royal Agricultural High School.
The library has a reading room as well as a journal reading area.
The total area occupied by the Library is 552 m2; the full length of the shelves is 2900 m.
- rare books section: n. 347
- total books: n. 65,000 approx.
- total journals: n. 3,130
- current journals: n. 441
Location: first floor of the Royal Palace
Opening hours: click here. clicK here
Nicola Madonna - phone 0812539321
For more information: click here
Department Library for the coordination and management of the divisions library's collection.
Library Management: Cinzia Stellato 081 25 39188 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Antonietta Amore 081 25 32028
• Maria Rosaria Amoroso 081 25 39113
• Anna Carfora 081 25 39114
• Giuseppa Della Gatta 081 25 39188
• Rosa Olivieri 081 25 39113
Digital collections are available through the web server of the University Library System